Terms and Conditions
Who we are? farefinders compare hundred of travel sites to find the best deals. We act as a comparison site do not sell any flights,hotels,or any other services by overselves. farefinders is not a travel agency and is not responsible of providing, selling, or setting up pricing of any or the travel product or service you may search on and or book from our platform.
If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use the farefinders Services or farefinders Platforms. Using the farefinders Services You may only use the farefinders Services and farefinders Platforms in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
1) use the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party.
2) use the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to farefinders or bring farefinders into disrepute;
3) disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms, except as permitted by law;
4) use or interfere with the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
5) introduce onto, or transmit via, the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
6) remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms or pass off or attempt to pass off the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms as the product of anyone other than farefinders or its related parties;
To the extent that any element of the farefinders is hosted on a third party website (for example, Facebook or another social media website) and there are separate terms and conditions of use relating to that third party website, you agree to fully comply with such terms and conditions. Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer Your use of the farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms is entirely at your own risk.
Even though we take every possible steps to provide ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with travel data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via the farefinders Services and Platforms is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content.
Book through farefinders platform farefinders is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing any travel options displayed through farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms or for setting or controlling the prices we display.
Any Third Party Travel Products/services which you find and/or book through farefinders Services and/or farefinders Platforms are provided by independent travel agents, airlines, hotels,cruise line, tour operators or other third parties (“Travel Providers”). farefinders facilitates your bookings with Travel Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such bookings. The identity of the relevant Travel Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your booking with them (“Travel Provider Terms”) will be notified to you at the time of booking and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your booking. The Travel Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the Travel Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong. You agree to comply in full with all applicable Travel Provider Terms. You acknowledge that breaching Travel Provider Terms could result in the cancellation of tickets or reservations, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, and additional charges.